Clay Mosen, Personal Trainer
Training with me means having a health and fitness partner as committed to your success as you are.
My personalised training programmes emphasise using functional movement and correct technique. I have extensive knowledge and experience, and with this will help you reach optimal health and fitness, have fun along the way and stretch yourself to levels you wouldn't believe were possible.
I’ve been fortunate to have trained a very diverse range of clients in my time as a personal trainer. From people who’ve never exercised through to experienced athletes competing at international level, from children to people with special needs, from those wanting weight loss to sports competition training. I also see clients for injury and illness rehabilitation, and postural improvement, and am happy to work together with your doctor, physio, chiropractor or other health professional.
I offer one on one and small group training in the following areas:
- Core/strength training
- Weight loss
- Muscle toning
- Change of exercise programme
- Event training
- Speed and agility training
- Nutritional advice
- Improving flexibility
- Senior citizen exercise programmes
- Adolescent training
- Exercise science through Fitness Institute Australia
- Registration with Fitness NZ
- 3rd Dan Black Belt in Kyukushin karate (full contact karate)
- Former Head Instructor at Les Mills
- Experience as participant and trainer for Australia in karate.
- Certified to train children and adolescents [2-18]
If you'd like to know more about training with me, please email or call on 021 345 120.
Member of Fitness NZ